1. Fill out SUBMISSION FORM. Submit a separate form for each work. Incomplete entry forms will not be considered.
2. Fields marked with * are mandatory.
1. ReelDance is inviting submissions of screen dance work (the “Work”) in the following categories:
- single channel (looped for installation)
- multi-channel (looped for installation)
- screen dance short – under 10mins (single screening)
- mid-length screen dance – 10-60mins (single screening)
- dance documentary (single screening)
- online and/or mobile environments
2. Closing date for submissions: Friday 23 March 2012, AEDT 17:00 hrs (extended date)
3. Only works created after 1 January 2010 will be considered.
4. Entries must fall within the following definition: the Work must contain within its main concerns dance and/or dynamic expressions of movement created specifically for the screen, be it human movement, the dance-like movement of inanimate objects, dance effects achieved through filming or post-production, or abstract motion studies. NOTE: Recordings of live dance performance will not be considered (unless as part of dance documentary).
5. Submissions must be supplied as a URL link.
6. If selected into ReelDance program, all Works must be supplied in ONE (1) of the following digital formats:
7. ReelDance will provide an Artist Fee of AUD150 for each Work selected into the program.